Members of the Historic Preservation Review Board (HPRB) are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Council of the District of Columbia. HPRB’s nine members serve three-year terms, and may continue to serve until a replacement is confirmed. Currently vacant are the "Historian Member", two "Citizen Member" positions, and the "Archaeology" member.
- Marnique Heath, AIA, Chair
- Andrew Aurbach, Historian Member
- Matthew Bell, FAIA, Architect Member
- Gretchen Pfaehler, AIA, Architectural Historian
- Carisa Stanley Beatty, Citizen Member