Members of the Historic Preservation Review Board (HPRB) are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Council of the District of Columbia. HPRB’s nine members serve three-year terms, and may continue to serve until a replacement is confirmed.
- Marnique Heath, AIA, Chair
- Andrew Aurbach, Historian Member
- Thomas Brokaw, LEED AP BD + C, Architect Member
- Linda Greene, Citizen Member
- Outerbridge Horsey, AIA, Citizen Member
- Dr. Sandra Jowers-Barber, Historian Member
- Gretchen Pfaehler, AIA, Architectural Historian