The 2016 DC Historic Preservation Plan outlines thirteen overall preservation goals for the years 2013 to 2016. To help focus on specific tasks, the plan also identifies specific objectives and targeted actions for each of those four years.
DC Comprehensive Plan
The Historic Preservation Plan helps to implement the Historic Features elements of the DC Comprehensive Plan. This includes both District Elements and Federal Elements addressing historic features. Other chapters, including the area elements and citywide topical elements also include some provisions related to historic preservation concerns.
- DC Comprehensive Plan, Historic Preservation Element
- Historic Preservation and Historic Features, Federal Element
Previous Historic Preservation Plans
- 2008 – 2012 Historic Preservation Plan
- 2000 DC Historic Preservation Plan
- 1996 DC Historic Preservation Plan