Other Data Center Related Sites
To view additional information on statistics refer to the following:
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) (a part of the US Department of Commerce) provides government, businesses, households, and individuals with a comprehensive, up-to-date picture of economic activity.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) (a part of the US Department of Labor) houses a wide range of data and information related to labor statistics.
- US Census Bureau provides timely and relevant data about the people and economy of the United States. Data is provided for the nation, for states, metropolitan statistical areas, counties, and cities.
- DC Public Library provides equitable access to information that is tailored to customer needs.
- Fedstats provides easy access to statistics and information produced by more than 70 agencies in the United States Federal Government.
- Metropolitan Washington Council of Government (COG) provides a focus for action and develops sound regional responses to such issues as the environment, affordable housing, economic development, health and family concerns, human services, population growth, public safety, and transportation.
- DC Office of Latino Affairs (OLA) serves as the Hispanic community liaison informing them about the different services available in the areas of health, education, and social services.
- US Census Bureau Methodology