Development Review Cases include all proposed developments that have requested "relief" from the District of Columbia Zoning Commission or the Board of Zoning Adjustment. Relief may include additional height or floor area ratio (which determines the density of a building), uses beyond those legally allowed, or exemption from parking requirements. These cases encompass the variety of development-related activities in which the Office of Planning has a legal or administrative responsibility. For more information and additional scheduling information, refer to the DC Office of Zoning or Contact a Development Review Specialist.
- ZC Case 18-01 - 1925 Vernmont Avenue NW
- ZC Case 16-12 Park Morton Setdown Report
- ZC Case 16-11 Bruce Monroe Site Setdown Report
- ZC Case 10-26C 3321-3335 Georgia Avenue NW
- ZC Case 14-21 Lower Sherman Avenue Redevelopment Consolidate PUD Map Amendment
- ZC Case 15-03 - 1309-1315 Clifton Street NW Setdown Report
- ZC Case 14-24 Square 2848 Map Amendment