Development Review Cases include all proposed developments that have requested "relief" from the District of Columbia Zoning Commission or the Board of Zoning Adjustment. Relief may include additional height or floor area ratio (which determines the density of a building), uses beyond those legally allowed, or exemption from parking requirements. These cases encompass the variety of development-related activities in which the Office of Planning has a legal or administrative responsibility. For more information and additional scheduling information, refer to the DC Office of Zoning or Contact a Development Review Specialist.
- ZC Case 16-25 - 2601 and 2641 Virginia Avenue NW
- ZC Case 08-34G Capitol Crossing
- ZC Case 15-18A - 2715 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
- ZC Case 06-11/12O - 2100 Pennsylvania Ave NW
- ZC Case 14-09 - 9th and L Streets NW Hearing Report
- ZC Case 06-11-12A - George Washington University Campus Plan
- ZC Case 06-29C - 1143 New Hampshire Avenue NW